It´s time for another afternoon snack. In this post, I have prepared some Garlic Prawn, Chorizo and Tomato Skewers.
A different take on “surf and turf”, these skewers are truly mouth-watering and extremely simple to prepare. They can then be fried on the plancha, barbecue or on a skillet on the stove.
The prawn and chorizo flavours mix so well, and baby tomatoes provide an added dimension with their “burst-in-the-mouth” deliciousness!
Ingredients (serves 2 as a light snack)
- garlic oil (or 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely with olive oil added)
- 6 large prawns, uncooked (or 8smaller ones)
- 2 slices of chorizo, sliced thickly and chopped into 6 chunks
- 6 baby tomatoes
- Push the ingredients onto the skewers.
- Drizzle garlic oil over prawns.
- Cook on each side for about 3 minutes, or until the prawns are slightly charred.
- Serve with a fresh salad.
If you like these garlic prawn, chorizo and tomato skewers, why not give my Spanish tapas a try?
Have you come across any other skewer combinations that you love and would like to share? If so, please let me know. I´m always open to new recipe suggestions.