Welcome to this post, Creamy Spinach and Parmesan Baked Potatoes. These potatoes are simple to prepare and cook, and are absolutely delicious. The combination of Parmesan and spinach is a tried and trusted one, and the addition of cream results in a rich, tasty meal for a pair of hungry adults, or 4 smaller meals. Delicious served on it´s own or with baked beans or seasonal vegetables.
Ingredients (serves 2 to 4)
- 2 large (baking) potatoes
- 100 ml cooking cream
- 150 g Parmesan, grated
- 100 g frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Spritz/cover the potatoes with olive oil on all sides. Dust with paprika, then add seasoning.
- Bake in a 180° oven for 1 – 1.25 hours, until the potatoes are soft, turning them half-way through.
- Once cooked, cut in half lengthways and scoop the flesh from the skins with a dessert spoon, then mash. Stir in the cream, Parmesan and spinach.
- Fork the mix back into the jackets and press down gently with the back of the fork. Sprinkle crispy fried onions on the top then warm for 15 minutes at 160°.
- Serve on it´s own or with baked beans or seasonal vegetables.
I hope you enjoy this Creamy Spinach and Parmesan Baked Potatoes recipe.
For another baked potato recipe, take a look at Some Ideas for Using Leftovers.